Howdy Guys, This is Rocktim and on this Tech Blog, I do Amazing Apps, Smartwatches, Smartphones Honest reviews.
So this is the Boat Xtend Smartwatch I am using this watch for the last 48 hours.
I have experienced few good things as well as few bad things in this watch and will share that in this article so that you guys can decide whether to buy it or not.
I will answer all of your questions that you guys asked.
Boat Xtend Smartwatch In-depth Honest Review Reviews, Price, Strap
- Alexa Built-in
- 1.69” HD Display
- Multiple Watch Faces
- Stress Monitor
- Heart & SpO2 Monitoring
- 14 Sports Modes
- Sleep Monitor
- 5 ATM Water Resistance
Let us know about all these features in detail –
Design And Build:-
- Fully made of polycarbonate but looks premium and attractive
- On the side, there is a button for accessing the menu inside it which looks cool
- No Screen protection
- Water Resistance 5ATM
- Good resolution display
- Great sunlight Visibility
- LCD Display
Fitting and comfortability:-
- Comfortable and won’t cause any issues lightweight and easy to use.
- Looks good on medium wrist and gorilla wrists.
- Will not look good on thin wrists.
Modes And Features:-
- 1 Exciting Feature – Alexa:- Boat wave application to enable it, Question Answering, Weather Commands.
- Exercise – 14 sports modes but with no GPS syncing.
- Apps and Message Notification but limited apps not all apps.
- Calls can be cut but cant be silent or reply with message.
- AUTOMATIC SCREEN BRIGHTNESS but its gimmick no dedicated sensor.
- Music Player controls with no music name on screen
- Kind of good only but so much laggy
- Lift Wrist To wake the screen
- DND not works fine, night time screen wakes up.
- Lots of watch faces to choose from – On application you will see lots of watch faces.
- Everything is not so smooth and creates problems sometimes.
Why it is Chinese Connectivity App ?
- Boat wave application, but you know a fun fact It forgets who its father is and it is also paired with the Chinese app.
- There are a lot of problems in the application that stop running in the background and disconnect most of the time.
- No strava support
- Doogee Cs 2 Pro rebranded model
- Heart rate is consistent and kind of accurate.
- SpO2 is also consistent and accurate but sometimes gives wrong readings.
- Auto Workout recognitions did not work most of the times
- Sleep Monitoring works fine but has very little data, No REM Data is available.
- Steps Count
Battery And Charging:-
- Battery life is 3 Days on extensive usage But can go up to 5 days on normal usage
- Charging with magnetically attaching charging dock.
- Fully unstable watch
- No automatic workout detection.
- Alexa Response is little bit delay
- No proper handling application
So pathetic and worse.
Its price becomes Rs. 2999 in Amazon Lightning Deal.
This is a-okay okay kind of smartwatch but the main purpose is not getting fulfilled that’s health and fitness tracking.
If you’re buying a smart band at this price point that would be amazing as compared to this watch.
By making this will do I am not defending any brand or any organisation.
I just shared whatever I experienced.
For further queries let me know in the comment section below.