Honor Band 6 VS Mi Band 6 – Mi Band 6 and Honor band 6 are the most amazing fitness trackers out there in the market as of now, but both of them gives tough competition to each other so, in this article, I have compared the MI band 6 and Honor band 6 so that you guys can decide which one to buy.
Honor Band 6 VS Mi Band 6
|Honor Band 6||Mi Band 6|
|1.47” AMOLED Touch Display,|
Smart Watch Like Design,
14 Days Battery,
24/7 Heart Rate,
Stress & Sleep Monitor,
Personalised Watch Faces,
|50% Larger 1.56″ AMOLED Screen,|
Stress and Sleep Monitoring,
30 Sports Modes,
5ATM Water Resistant
Design And Build:-
- Both are totally different
- Honor band 6 feels like a watch
- Mi band 6 feels like a band
- Honor band 6 has a dedicated button
- Mi band 6 don’t have a physical button
Both have AMOLED panels but mi band 6 has a bigger display
Fitting And Comfortability:-
- Both look good on any type of wrist whether it is gorilla wrists or medium or thin wrists or monkey wrists.
- Who told monkey please comment down below.
- Overall mi band feels sleeker on hand.
Modes And Features:-
- Mi band 6 has 30 Fitness modes
- Honor band 6 has 10 fitness modes
- In Mi band 6 you can reply with messages to call notifications even you can silent the calls.
- In Honor band 6 u can only disconnect calls but in case if you have an ios device then you can silent the calls.
- Mi band has password lock function screen lock
- Both are pretty accurate in Heart Rate, SpO2, Steps, Sleep monitoring
- Mi band is accurate after the update
- Dedicated Huawei true-sleep in Honor band 6
- Dedicated PAI mode in Mi band 6
- Honor band 6 is slightly better in data accuracy
- Both apps are well organized and optimized but Huawei health latest app is not on the play store, can be downloaded separately.
- Mi Fit has more customization options and Xiaomi wear app as well.
Battery And Charging:-
- Both have magnetically attaching charging docks.
- Both have a similar battery backup of 3-4 days on heavy usage and a max of 9-10 days on normal usage.
- Honor band 6 comes with fast charge support that can charge your band in 10min for 3days.
Both bands have a smooth user interface and responsive touch gestures.
MI band 6 for more features and customization.
Honor band 6 for better data consistency and accuracy.
I just shared whatever I experienced.
For further queries let me know in the comment section below.