MI band 6 is an amazing fitness tracker and it comes with a lot of features in it, It competes with the other smart bands and fitness trackers available in the market and it is a very great fitness tracker and it is an upgrade over the previous generation of mi band 5.
So in this article I have explained to you guys the full review of Mi band 6, is worth it or not, the features and data accuracy each and everything is explained.
Hey, what’s going on guys, so finally after a long hold we are here with mi band 6 launch in India, so in this article will check each and everything that is present in mi band 6 and your questions will be answered.
Mi Band 6 Honest Review 2021
- 1.56″ AMOLED Screen
- SpO2 Tracking
- Continuous HR
- Stress and Sleep Monitoring
- 30 Sports Modes
- Women’s Health
- Quick Replies
- 5ATM Water Resistant
Let us know about all these features in detail –
Design And Build:-
- Side by side with mi band 5 – Mi band 5 strap is compatible with mi band 6
- Plastic and glass design materials
- Quite futuristic
- Bezels on Screen
- Screen size bigger comparison with mi band 5
- Scratches on Screen coz of No protection on Top, So screen guard is compulsory
- 5 ATM water resistance
- Full AMOLED panel with great resolution and colours look poppy as well as bright visible in direct sunlight
- No Always-on display
Fitting and Comfortability:-
- Look good on thin wrists as well as Gorilla Wrists
- Don’t cause any skin irritation or rashes
Features and Modes:-
- 30 fitness modes
- Auto-detection of six fitness modes ( Walking, Run, Cycling, Elliptical, Rowing Machine)
- Music playback
- Incoming call notification – Can Silent the call and cut it
- Message alerts and app notifications
- Quick Reply with message features.
- Band Lock is present with a password
- Personal activity intelligence
- Stress monitoring
- Female health tracking
- Alarm, Timer, Stopwatch
- Strava syncing can be done.
- Events and Reminders can also be set
- The user interface is amazing and smooth – Toggle tiles and navigation shortcuts on the home page and can customize the whole watch face.
- Lots of watch faces are available with a custom background of your own image.
- The whole UI works with gestures as no button is present but sometimes it becomes a problem
- During workout session, you can access the music player
- Mi Fit App is the best in the market.
- Tested SpO2 with Honor band 5 as I don’t have any medical equipment and found the reading to somehow be consistent only but not that accurate.
- Heart Rate monitor is also consistent but that that great accurate but one thing is improved as compared to the previous generation heart rate is consistent and little accurate.
- Sleep monitoring is not accurate as compared to Huawei true sleep data mi band start the tracking early but the deep sleep and light sleep data is kind of close only.
- Steps monitoring is not accurate if you are counting the whole day data because if you wave hands while sitting it records the data.
- In specific workout modes, it will work accurately.
- Nap mode is not that consistent sometimes records the data sometimes not.
- Heart rate is not fake, it’s original it won’t measure if you keep it on the table.
Battery And Charging:-
- Battery backup lasts for 3-4 days on heavy usage or moderate usage.
- For charging there is a magnetically attaching charging dock.
Should you buy it the answer is definitely yes coz of the great display and features even but the data accuracy is not that great, overtime mi bands improve so I am pretty sure it will get consistent and more accurate after new updates.
New features will get added to it soon.
If it comes under 3000 then I said it is value for money instead of a smartwatch, but it’s price 3500.
If you want to spend 500 rupees more then my honest recommendation is you should buy Amzefit Bip U.
I just shared whatever I experienced.
For further queries let me know in the comment section below.