Howdy Guys, This is Rocktim and on this Tech Blog, I do Amazing Apps, Smartwatches, Smartphones Honest reviews.
So this is the Noise Colorfit Ultra an upgraded model of Noise Colorfit series, so in this article, I have shared my experience of using this watch so that you can decide whether to buy it or not.
Noise Colorfit Ultra Smartwatch Review 2021
- 1.75″ HD TruView Display
- 60 Sports Modes
- Heart Rate
- Stress Monitoring
- REM & Sleep Monitor
- Calls & SMS Quick Reply
- Stock Market Info
Let us know about all these features in detail –
Design and Build:-
- Quality is quite good.
- Made up of aluminium alloy body – 6061-grade aluminium.
- There is a button on the side that can be used to switch into the menu.
- Overall it is a square-shaped design and looks quite good and awesome.
- Ip68 Waterproof – 1.5m depth 5ATM would be better.
- Sharp and good quality display.
- TruViewTM display: 1.75” touch screen with 320*385px resolution.
- Good resolution.
- No protection on top.
- Popy colour display fairly bright visible and direct sunlight.
Fitting and comfortability:-
- The scraps are of soft quality.
- Won’t cause any type of skin irritation or rashes.
- Quite comfortable and lightweight.
- Looks good on medium wrist and gorilla wrists like mote wale wrists.
- Straps can be customised with the ones available on the website.
Modes and Features:-
- Lots of modes and features. Will talk about the highlighted ones.
- 60 Sports Modes – But still automatically it doesn’t sync with your phone GPS.
- Calls & SMS quick reply.
- Apps Notification – Selected Application on noise fit app.
- World clock.
- Stock market info.
- Camera control.
- Music controls.
- Heart rate – Quite accurate and provide consistent readings – Supports 24hr heart rate monitoring.
- SpO2 sensor – Works fine and consistent.
- Sleep Monitoring – Works fine and records – Deep sleep, Light sleep, REM, Awake movement.
- No Nap mode
- Steps Monitoring – Works great but if you wave hands while sitting then it may take the wrong steps.
- User interface is good and polished icons look great.
- All things can be easily accessible and everything is presented in a well-mannered way.
- But there is a little bit of lag in the UI as well as at some parts animations are missing.
- Overall it works fine and you will not face any type of major issues.
- NoiseFit App – This time it works amazing and has all the data present, as well as Connectivity, which is stable and stable.
- All data are well presented.
Battery and Charging:-
- Advertised battery life is 9 days.
- But according to my usage on heavy usage and moderate usage, it lasts for 2-3 days max.
- On normal usage, it can fo up to 5-6 days max.
- For charging there is a magnetically attaching Charging dock which is a great thing.
Its price becomes Rs. 4499 in Amazon Lightning Deal.
- Right now it is selling for on Amazon Lightning Deal Rs. 4500 (Sometimes this offer comes on Amazon), But after the offer, the price will go up to Rs. 5000.
- At this price point, these watches providing a lot of features well other options are also available in the market that is providing you with this many features and even more.
- GPS and voice assistant.
- The main thing is looks and builds quality no brand is providing you with this much superb build quality as well as looks.
- So in my opinion, it looks matters to you and all these features are a little bit unique at this price point then you can definitely consider this watch.
I just shared whatever I experienced.
For further queries let me know in the comment section below.
Also Read –