Timex Helix Metalfit Smartwatch – I am using this watch for the past couple of days, so this article will share the experience that I have with this watch.
Timex Helix Metalfit Smartwatch In-depth Review 2021
- Full Metal Body,
- Touch to Wake Feature,
- Sleep & Activity Tracker,
- 10 Days Battery,
- Female Health Monitor
- 10 Sports Mode,
- 50+ Watch Faces
- Receive All Notifications
Let us know about all these features in detail –
Design And Build:-
- The quality is good it is totally made up of metal case.
- On the front, you are getting glass but with no protection on top.
- And there is The helix branding on top.
- There is a button on the side.
- Ip68 Water resistance, you can wear it even in rain.
- The display is kind of good only but not that impressive.
- It is a little pixelated kind of display.
- Overall the brightness is good so it is visible in direct sunlight.
- There are big Chunky bezels also present on top.
Fitting and Comfortability:-
- Quite comfortable comes with soft straps and has not caused any type of skin irritation or rashes.
- Talking about the rest sizes so it will look good on any type of wrist whether it is a Gorilla is like a mote wale wrists or thin or medium wrists.
- Overall what is lightweight and easy to wear.
Modes And Features:-
- 10 Sports modes with no GPS data syncing.
- Temperature sensor
- Call notification – Can silent the call, call receive button not works
- Apps and message notification with the selected application.
- Remote camera shutter
- The heart sensor is closely accurate, but sometimes gives wrong readings and sometimes measures on the table also.
- SpO2 sensor is closely accurate.
- Sleep Monitoring is so good, you will get so much data but data is not consistent.
- On the user interface, you will get heart rate, temperature, camera modes and activities as well as you can set alarm, timer, stopwatch, find phone and settings.
- Swiping from up to down get you some quick action toggle present.
- The UI is a little bit laggy and does not perform so well.
- Lift raise to wake function also takes a little bit more time.
- The handling application is helix smart which is available on the Play Store.
- You will get a lot of data present on handling the application.
- As well as you can customise the watch using the handling application.
Battery And Charging:-
- Timex Helix Metalfit comes with a powerful battery that gets fully charged within 2 hours.
- The company claimed it can last for 10 days but in my usage, I’ve used it extensively, it lasts for around 4 to 6 days.
- For charging you are getting a magnetically attaching Charging dock.
- No Strava
- So this is the whole experience that I have had with this watch and I shared it with you guys.
- If you want to check out this watch, you can.
- For further queries let me know in the comment section below.